Plz Help Me Out

vbimport

Hello,
I am facing problem so plz help me out, actually I made an applicaion and in that appl. I use Nero API functions for burning process,when I burn DVD it burns successfully at every time without closing the appl. window but when I try to burn a cd, first time it burns but when I want to burn a new cd without closing an application window it fails and show error msg that “CNeroMpegAudioStream::PrepareNextSegment();Invalid Segment Duration(13)”
so how can I remove this exception
plz help me or send me the solution in my mail id that is rovishah@gmail.com thank u

Hello,
I am facing problem so plz help me out, actually I made an applicaion and in that appl. I use Nero API functions for burning process,when I burn DVD it burns successfully at every time without closing the appl. window but when I try to burn a cd, first time it burns but when I want to burn a new cd without closing an application window it fails and show error msg that "CNeroMpegAudioStream::PrepareNextSegment();Invalid Segment Duration(13)"
so how can I remove this exception
plz help me or send me the solution in my mail id that is rovishah@gmail.com thank u