Plz help for: TSST corp CD/DVDW TS-L532A

vbimport

Hi! I would appreciate if someone tells me about this drive firmware. I found the TSST corp CD/DVDW TS-L532A firmware at some webpage but my drive info shows: TSST corp CD/DVDW TS-L532A TI51 <- what does this last code means, and if the first firmware that i found works for this drive?
thx a lot in advance!

Wont work, your drive has another OEM firmware.

[QUOTE=HappyCloud;1695114]Hi! I would appreciate if someone tells me about this drive firmware. I found the TSST corp CD/DVDW TS-L532A firmware at some webpage but my drive info shows: TSST corp CD/DVDW TS-L532A TI51 <- what does this last code means, and if the first firmware that i found works for this drive?
thx a lot in advance![/QUOTE]

the TI51 is the firmware version. what firmware did you find?

I have the TS-532A and have tried the TI94 firmware I found, but just get and error when trying to update. even found a region-free one and that gives an error also.

the drive does not recognize the newest disks now. I’ll have to hunt for something else I guess.

I can email it to you if you want to try it - my drive still works after the error…

[QUOTE=mingus;1956948]the TI51 is the firmware version. what firmware did you find?

I have the TS-532A and have tried the TI94 firmware I found, but just get and error when trying to update. even found a region-free one and that gives an error also.

the drive does not recognize the newest disks now. I’ll have to hunt for something else I guess.

I can email it to you if you want to try it - my drive still works after the error…[/QUOTE]

Hi, Can you tell me where you found the firmware page?
I’d appreciate you emailing the firmware as well.

Happy New Year 2010!