Plexwriter 40/12/40a blues! how to

Please help me I dont know how I must burn anymore. I have latest version of clonecd but how can i put out hde media cdr?

Plus does anybody know blindwrite settings for this burner.

How can i for example burn games with my plexwriter 40/12/40a.

Before this burner I had an acer 1208 and burned it all.

Now i get all the times no cd in drive. Strange isn’t it.

Well hope someone can help me.

greetz,

M@RCEL

P.S. is the option in clonecd games a good alternative in my opinion it does not make perfect 1:1 copies.

Please help me I dont know how I must burn anymore. I have latest version of clonecd but how can i put out hde media cdr?
Put out? Right click on the icon in your system tray and disable it…

Plus does anybody know blindwrite settings for this burner.
I don’t use BlindWrite but you can find a review of this program here which might help you.

How can i for example burn games with my plexwriter 40/12/40a.
Use CloneCD or another 1:1 copy program. If you’re new to this I suggest you use the Game Profile in CloneCD for both reading and writing.

[i]Before this burner I had an acer 1208 and burned it all.

Now i get all the times no cd in drive. Strange isn’t it.[/i]
You think this is related to CloneCD’s Hide CDR Media? Could be but when you start CloneCD the hide-function is automatically disabled.

P.S. is the option in clonecd games a good alternative in my opinion it does not make perfect 1:1 copies.
Yes it does. But some protections need AWS or the Hide CDR Media function. Not much you can do about this and personally I think turning on Hide CDR Media isn’t much work.

If you need more help please ask again!

Thanx,

for yout reply. After reading some more i decided to trade with my sister i bought her a lite-on 40/12/48 and kinda swapped drives today.

I read some more in forum etc that lite-on are very good. Well my sister happy plextor good for music. I am happy good for backing up my original games.

Anyway if I would have read forum before I would have boughed Lite-on instead of plextor.

Well not that I was not unhappy with it the thing was € 150,00. the plextor € 75. Lol it aint the money but what you get for it!

Well anyway just flashed my lite-on to latest firmware and i made perfect copy of warcraft III.

Greetz,

M@RCEL

I traded the cd rw not my sister gna gna little typ error.

M@RCEL