Plextor

vbimport

Anybody know the best place to get a Genuine Plextor External DVDRW ? (not a re-branded one)

What country are you located in?

My country tis of thee sweet land of liberty, good ole usa

Pensacola Florida-to be more specfic-land of Gustov and Ike,and many more hurricains to follow.

'bout the only thing to do is keep an eye on ebay. Your a day late and a dollar short so to speak.

I enterd the BB King Guitar Center Blues contest last year, made second place(would have one but had amp problems) local finals.

I know I am off topic, but is this disscusion group related to Notebook Review.com?? Same style forum as them.

Nice i play lefty.

I’ve never been to Notebook Review.com sorry

Only external Plex i have is a Premium-U CD-RW.

www.saitekinc.com lists a few Plextor drives as NEW, but you will most definitely pay through the teeth for one.

[QUOTE=Bob;2122647]'bout the only thing to do is keep an eye on ebay. Your a day late and a dollar short so to speak.[/QUOTE]

A day late & a dollar short is the story of my life— along with “If I didn’t have bad luck, I wouldn’t have any luck at all”

I read that Plextor sometimes uses Pioneer and LG drives, so would those be good second choices to a Plextor?–( I have a Samsug 20 times write drive that puts out alot of coasters)

Real Plextors are nice to have (don’t ask how many I bought), so just keep an eye on Evil-Bay and a new one will show up sooner or later. There is a new boxed 716A up right now, for instance.

Here you go, a PX-755UF, which is the best of the external Plextors:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320305516221

This is a real Plextor drive, not a rebadge.