Plextor Writer

vbimport

Hi everybody

If any 1 could help i would be very gratefull. when i burn a sd2 disk such as yuris or medal of honer, i can play the game with the copy but it wont let me install with it i have to use the original disk to install, then i can use the copy to play the game. I use a 40x12x40 plextor writer, and sony cd-rom, and have trid it with clone 3 & 4 and 2.8 still the same results just get no cd-rom in when trying to install with copy. ???..

THANKS IN ADVANCE

FOREST :confused:

Take a look at Alcohol,1st try-suxess with SD 2.80.010 and my 48x:er.Some people say that it is possible with Ccd and AWS+ Plex, but I personaly can not confirm that./gs

Originally posted by gene_simmons
Take a look at Alcohol,1st try-suxess with SD 2.80.010 and my 48x:er.Some people say that it is possible with Ccd and AWS+ Plex, but I personaly can not confirm that./gs
His back-ups already play so that would mean that copying the SafeDisc 2 protection is not the problem. During installation the copy-protection on the disc is usaully left alone and it’s only checked during start-up or gameplay (and that works). I would suggest FOREST,UK trying some better media. Your Plextor recorder might not like the media you’re using and is perhaps creating error during the write process that are picked up during installation of the game. Also, have you disabled ‘Hide CDR Media’ during installation? Please report back.

hI

i will try both suggestions and let you no how i go. thanks for the help. here,s hopeing

forest…

i will let you no how i go:bow: