Plextor PX-B310SA dead after flashing

vbimport

Hi, its been a while since I asked for help in this great forum/community. I hope someone could help me out with this one!

Well… into the problem:

I flashed my Plextor bluray drive PX-B310SA and it is sadly not reading any kind of media (dvd,dvd-dl, or bluray).

I used Dosflash to flash to an older firmware to get back the burning speed of some media code dvd-dl… but in the process I ruined my drive.

I have tried going back to the backup firmware but it still does not read any media, I have backed up the EEEPROM and restored it and still have the same problem.

Thanks in advance for any help, really appreciate it!

[QUOTE=DeuSolem;2522423]Hi, its been a while since I asked for help in this great forum/community. I hope someone could help me out with this one!

Well… into the problem:

I flashed my Plextor bluray drive PX-B310SA and it is sadly not reading any kind of media (dvd,dvd-dl, or bluray).

I used Dosflash to flash to an older firmware to get back the burning speed of some media code dvd-dl… but in the process I ruined my drive.

I have tried going back to the backup firmware but it still does not read any media, I have backed up the EEEPROM and restored it and still have the same problem.

Thanks in advance for any help, really appreciate it![/QUOTE]

***Bump

Please help me out with this, what should i do?