Plextor PX-891SAF PLUS

vbimport

[B]@jadburner[/B]
How at one time you will dismantle it write the accurate version of chipset and the version REV. hardware of model.
Most most probably it is some model \ \ version DH24AFSH… Perhaps only will appear on the market… If I will have this information more easily for me it will be to establish whether to find…

I already know…:eek:
LiteOn iHAS latest versions 122 \124 \ 324 F\FU have other hardware…
I have such iHAS 122 FU … on it I think that there will be no problem…
I will try at the latest on Monday…

[QUOTE=czary2mary1;2781253]I have such iHAS 122 FU … on it I think that there will be no problem…
I will try at the latest on Monday…[/QUOTE]

Nice find, czary2mary1! :clap: I would not have thought to check that drive.

[B]@jadburner
[/B]But version the hardware in the iHAS F latest models is other…
He can be that Plextor PX-891SAF + a hardware still has other changes and versions… or VinPower somehow or other protected firmware if only checked where he was enrolling…

[B]@jadburner[/B]
What’s strange… to latest versions it is possible to save software from PX-891SAF… and the drive works correctly…
Probably something invented VinPower…:eek:

So I just read the news about the “LiteOn Premium” drive over on the LiteOn forums.

Perhaps this 891SAF+ is a rebaged LiteOn Premium?

[QUOTE=czary2mary1;2781258][B]Probably something invented VinPower…:eek:[/QUOTE]

It’s too bad you weren’t able to flash the iHAS122-FU. Thanks for trying, though.

[QUOTE=SpotOn;2781259]So I just read the news about the “LiteOn Premium” drive over on the LiteOn forums.

Perhaps this 891SAF+ is a rebaged LiteOn Premium?[/QUOTE]

At this point that’s probably the only possibility.

[QUOTE=jadburner;2781307]It’s too bad you weren’t able to flash the iHAS122-FU. Thanks for trying, though.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately if only more to think above it I must see the motherboard of this model Plextor PX-891SAF Plus exactly.
I ordered such a drive in China… but when he reaches me it’s difficult to tell… distant has a road for staying…

It is possible to ask you still about accurate and distinct photograph of the label of the model Plextor PX-891 SAF + and PX-891SAF ?

[QUOTE=czary2mary1;2781323]It is possible to ask you still about accurate and distinct photograph of the label of the model Plextor PX-891 SAF + and PX-891SAF ?[/QUOTE]

@czary2mary1 - Is this what you’re looking for?

[QUOTE=jadburner;2781324]@czary2mary1 - Is this what you’re looking for?[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much :flower: \ \ I can see everything as the need…
On labels these models are marked as the same PLDS-DH 24AFSH structures…
It isn’t only known whether correctly because the main label from the model with the plus is marked as PX-891SAF…
We will slowly reach what is being played…:wink:

But very strange PlexTools isn’t acting on the model of the plus version?
Don’t you have a version BOX of this drive?
I ordered the version BOX with some CD in the set…

[QUOTE=czary2mary1;2781325]But very strange PlexTools isn’t acting on the model of the plus version?
Don’t you have a version BOX of this drive?
I ordered the version BOX with some CD in the set…[/QUOTE]

The place I ordered the drive from only had the bulk version, so no box unfortunately… I tried an earlier version of PlexTools (v1.0.0.2), but it wouldn’t work with the drive.

[B]@[I]jadburner[/I][/B]
It’s difficult for me to believe in the model PX-891SAF Plus other hardware are… than in LiteOn iHAS x24 F\FU latest versions…
Perhaps VinPower changed codes for this model… firmware he is encrypted and only during loading is decoded and written in the memory of the drive…
Perhaps other fitter is needed from VinPower… which is missing - I checked flasher iHAS 124 F CL99 but identical problems…It seems that he is destined for these latest versions…

Whether you are able to do the copy firmware fullupdate in LTNFlash?
A hard disk must be in the computer in the IDE mode…

Comparing the VinPower literature to the description for the yet to be released LiteOn Premium, it seems pretty clear that the 891SAF+ = LiteOn Premium.

That is very strange that Plextools does not work though. Maybe the retail box comes with an updated version of Plextools. Still waiting to find the retail box domestically.

[QUOTE=czary2mary1;2781341]Whether you are able to do the copy firmware fullupdate in LTNFlash?
A hard disk must be in the computer in the IDE mode…[/QUOTE]

czary2mary1 - I don’t have any IDE hard drives in the computer, so I’m unable to test LtnFlash’s firmware fullupdate.

[QUOTE=SpotOn;2781359]Still waiting to find the retail box domestically.[/QUOTE]

Let us know if you locate a retail version.

[QUOTE=jadburner;2781654]czary2mary1 - I don’t have any IDE hard drives in the computer, so I’m unable to test LtnFlash’s firmware fullupdate.[/QUOTE]

No longer it is needed… Already everything I know and for what…
They will give even after modernizing firmware to install to iHAS 122 \ 124 \ 324 \ PX-891SAF… but still isn’t having chances of action…

FalconMedia Vision 8x DVD+R DL
White inkjet hub printable
MKM 003 (Made in UAE)
PX-891SAF PLUS (1.K5)
SB on, FHT/OS/OHT off
Burned at 4x [I](the only supported speed)[/I]

Tiger 8x DVD+R DL
RITEK S04 (Made in Taiwan)
PX-891SAF PLUS (1.K5)
SB on, FHT/OS/OHT off
Burned at 4x [I](the only supported speed)[/I]

[QUOTE=jadburner;2781852]FalconMedia Vision 8x DVD+R DL
MKM 003 (Made in UAE)
PX-891SAF PLUS (1.K5)
SB on, FHT/OS/OHT off
Burned at 4x [I](the only supported speed)[/I][/QUOTE]

With the one very much on average recorded theses… a bit is disappointing the record on DVD+R DL MKM003,…

How you can test something CD-R?