Plextor PX-755A Showing blank cd on a burnt dvd-r movie

I am running windows xp service pack 2 with all recent updates. I am using a Plextor Px-755A drive with ATA. I am using a lot of different burning software. Like alcohol, clonedvd, nero, dvd decryptor, and imgburn. The problem I am having is when I try to make a copy of an old dvd-r movie I made like a year or 2 ago it just shows up as a blank cd. So I can’t watch or copy it at all. The dvd-r is a Ridata 4x. Its not scratched up and it plays in the dvd player on the home box but not at all in the computer dvd writer. Any suggestions to solve this problem, The firmware of the plextor drive is updated to 7.06 I think thats what it is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ok I opened up Powercinema and the movie plays. But it still says blank cd, which I don’t understand. Also wanna update that it doesn’t play in my home dvd player or the ps2. I just checked it. I still can’t copy it even though it plays now on the plextor driver through powercinema. I also updated ths aspi layer through adaptec and deleted the upper and lower filters with no luck still. Help please…