Originally posted by Greffel
finally runner000 does not suck anymore, should all in this forum call you a lier now. It’s a good thing that you are a man anough to admit you where wrong.
it workt for me and Olli and many more, and it took you maybe 2 weaks to get it to work. What did you learn from this?
please tell me =)
BTW… how is your USA doing in VM in Hockey
Remember the mighty swede is allways better than you. [/B]
You really need to work on your English as I have suggested before as you are not understanding what has been posted.
I posted that after obtaining a copy of MOHAA that it worked using Game profile the first time I tried to make a copy, while TW2002 has consistently not worked with any setting for CCD4 and using the Tosh as a reader. It was only after repeated efforts that I was able to make a copy of TW2002. The method was convoluted and time consuming. An average person would have quit and been unable to make a copy. This says more about my intelligence and perseverance than it does about CCD4’s ability to make perfect copies. A copy of TW2002 costs about $40. Since my consulting fee is about $50 per hour, I lost about $500 making a copy of a $40 disk. Doesn’t sound like a super program to me - a good one perhaps. Of course, Olli may be able to work out the kinks in future updates or maybe not. Perhaps we will all be willing to accept one day that the plex has limitations and it is not CCD4’s fault. Olli has noted that the plex is not a perfect reader or writer of EFM encoding on his own site. I like the plex. I can accept that. How about you?
I still can’t say that my copies are perfect copies. The only thing that I know for sure is that the copies made by me (one through a very long process) worked on my Tosh. Some others have already stated that they could copy MOHAA with CCD4 game settings. I just confirmed their findings. This is still hardly proof of anything, but a good sign, none the less.
Many other people are still unable to make workable copies of SD2.51xxx and CD Freaks in their review of the plex 40x burner found that the CCD4 beta could not make perfect copies (http://www.cdfreaks.com/document.php3?Doc=74&Page=9). The copies were not readable in a Lite-on 52x CDRom and the Tosh SD-M1502, among others. That makes these people, including CDFreaks liars? You might want to do a search on this site and you will find G@M3FR3@K has said many times that the plex cannot make perfect copies. Is he a liar? I personally asked Olli for an example of TW2002 being copied by a plex and read by a Tosh SD-M1502. He cannot give one as he has been unable to do so. Don’t make assumptions that you cannot back with facts. So is Olli incompetent now? I can make a working copy of TW2002 (read and written with the plex and read by the Tosh SD-M1502). No one else (including Olli) has been able to do it before I painstakingly came upon a solution. So, according to your definition, Olli is now a liar and incompetent.
CCD4 has a long way to go. Maybe it will get there. Maybe it won’t. It probably will not matter as each successive major revision of copy protection will become more expansive, more effective and less expensive thus shutting off the ability to make copies to more people each time, as cost is the single most important reason why copy protection is not on more CDs. I really think that at this point, the copy protection companies are just playing. They have cut off the ability of 90% of the people out there to make copies of protected disks. Now they can take their time and work on eliminating the remaining 10% or so.
You really need to grow up. How old are you? I noticed that you have conveniently dodged that question.
You seem to think that you have a lot of knowledge about the plex and CCD4. Use it to help people, not to show time and again that you do not understand (read) English well by attacking others with inane remarks. No one is served by that.