Plextor Problems to read selfburned DVD´s

At the First a big Hello!!I hope i can find a as a Newbie here a solution for my problem? :bow:
On 20th Aprile this Year,i bought the Plextor 716SA. All was good until last 2 weeks.I used the Fast Warranty Service and Plextor changed it and send me a new Burner :wink:
My Problem!:The Reason that i used the Warranty Service:I saw that the Plextor doesn´t like to read the burned DVD´s(DataDVD´s that i burned in Nero6).But the Toshiba read it.Most of the DVD´s are from Verbatim.I use only good DVD´s for my backups!
And that´s the same Problem that i had before.When i´m burn Data DVD´s(Backups or DVD UDF) the 716SA can´t play it and Windows say me …corrupt blabla…
But when i put the same DVD in the Toshiba 1912 i have no problems.I tried many Things.I reinstalled WindowsXP at new.The newest Drivers are installed in the system.
Mainboard:Intel D875PBZ Bios P34 with Intel Inf-Driver 7.0.13
GeForce 5900XT with 78.01
Maxtor Harddrive. 80Gig
Plextor 716SA with the newest 1.09 Firmware!
I don´t know what the Problem can be here??? :frowning:
The Old Plextor that was changed was build in March 2005.The new one that i got 2Weeks ago from June 2005.
Maybe there a series that have Problems??I would be happy for the tricks! :iagree: I used the Searchfunction but i´m found nothing.