heroes of might and magic 4
might and magic 9
freedom force

all work fine with new clonecd 4 :slight_smile:

SD2 2.51.xx or 2.40?

Plex wich type?

TLA# ???

Pao

Are u sure this is sfv2.51xx?i have my doubts…and one more and stupid thing…what is TLA?

(Think cloneCD shows it to me and shows 0000 but not sure…)

Thanks

more games that you can add :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

MOHAA
Serious Sam 2
SimGolf
Heroes of Might and Magic IV

and older SD2:
Max Payne
STCC 2

My burner is TLA 2020 and FW 1.03

ClonCD fucking owns

Games verrified in:

SONY 52X
Pioneer DVD 106
Mitsumi 4X
Plextor 2410A

nope its all lastest sd version i used safedisc analyser to verify this. I could always burn the older ones fine It was that 2.51.xx that I had trouble and couldn’t burn with my plextor 24x (tla 0001i thikn) i dont know exactly which one but its definitely not 0000 (the one that burns cd audio protection).

Anyway yup with the new clone cd4 i burnt it again and works perfectly. (i changed the burn speed to 24x :slight_smile:

oh sorry i forgot to mention that when i said it works it mean it WORKS on all cd roms. I have tested on pioneer dvd, sony cd rom, liteon and panasonic. works like a charm

i have downloaded and installed clone cd4 , i have plex 24x
i need confirmation before i attempt to burn sim golf ,need settings to copy this also what media should i use? thank god for cc4

I tested MOHAA, Serious Sam 2, Sims on holidays,B & W creature isle, trains and trucks tycoon and C & C renegade whitout success.It only works in the best case in my plex burning with blindwrite and gives me the same error on all in my toshiba dvd sd-m1402…"*********.tmp error"

Don’t know if my plex will do sfv2.51 in the future…any suggestion accepted.
Thanks

But, what about plex 1210 and 1610?
Can they burn sd2 new with CCD4?

welll i haven’t actually burnt a cd to cd yet I will try that tonight but I got the image (warez) clonecds and burnt it with clonecd4 and works fine while clonecd3 didn’t work. It even works on other cd roms.

Just copy the game and default game profile and it should work. (I also have error reading setting to NO CORRECTION and retry 2) as any error read should be read as error not corrected and written as that will change the image.

Could you post exact system settings … OS version etc… Thanks…

I have a plextor 24x IDE, firmware 1.03, windows xp and cannot burn freedom force, high heat 2003 and mohaa…

There are no settings in clone 4 ??..

Originally posted by maxspeed
There are no settings in clone 4 ??..
Partially correct. CloneCD 4 uses Profiles instead of settings (although the Profiles can be edited). Use the default Game Profile to copy these new games with your Plex. it should work. For more info on the new CloneCD 4 check out both CloneCD forums (especially the sticky threads).

Default settings did not work for my Plextor USB2 24x with 1.03 firmware. I am off to CloneCD forum and those sticky notes.:frowning:

mines tla 0100

I also made back up of back up with both 1.03 and 1.04 bios update and I made perfect back up of all the sd protections out in the market today!
used clonecd4 with game profile. nothing special done. (oh you have to read from the plextor drive too! :slight_smile:

I have tried every single suggestion out there but the Plextor USB2 24x that I have (now firmware 1.04, previously 1.03) will not copy SD2.51 games.:mad:

Originally posted by gianniz
[B]mines tla 0100

I also made back up of back up with both 1.03 and 1.04 bios update and I made perfect back up of all the sd protections out in the market today!
used clonecd4 with game profile. nothing special done. (oh you have to read from the plextor drive too! :slight_smile: [/B]

Have you tried your copies on a Tosh SD-M1502? The plex copies will not work with the Tosh. They will work with a lot of readers, but not with the Tosh and a few others. Therefore, they are “near perfect” copies. These are fine if they work with your readers. However, as KenL and I (and others) have shown, there are limits to the plexs’ ability to copy SD2.51xxx. Please see my comments at:
http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44720&perpage=25&pagenumber=2

My LiteOn DVD and Plex24 @1.03 can make perfect copies of SD2.51.XX using CloneCD (so far). Only since getting the LiteOn hardware though.? before I was using Betablocker.! saves buying a new writer folks??? I’m off to get CCD4 now…!

PLEXTOR 24X AND PLEXTOR 40X CAN MAKE WORKING COPIES IN A LOT OF DEVICES, NOT ALL

I

well i have tried it on about 10 cdroms and non have trouble playing it!