I have any serial-ata on my mainboard. Only IDE. Pixmania has made a mistake to me send the drive.
That is, have to buy a PCI controller. However, given that the substitution is a complicated thing by Pixmania (or returned complicated...) have to decide if hold the 716SA or wait quite a lot of time.
therefore, fundamentalally: it is better to hold Plextor 716SA - and - to buy controller a Pci, or the 716SA from such problems for which it is better that it strongly insists for one substitution?
Excuse my bad english: my ''voluntary translator'' partner anglophone, is absent