Plextor 40/12/40a & cdrwin4.0a & xp

vbimport

I just installed my plextor 40/12/40a onto XP, it recognize it fine. Well I installed cdrwin 4.0a and it will not recognize my Plextor drive as the recorder. I have the latest aspi drivers from adaptec. I also installed Nero and it see's my plextor fine. for those that ask, i have alot of movies and appz on bin/cue format and i fine cdrwin great to burn those. So if anyone has any help or suggestions, thanks in advance. elloco

nero can burn bin/cue in the latests version…

just exit the wizard…press cancel to exit the wizard

go to the menu’s

choose “file”

choose “burn image”

Funny, all this time, I didn’t even try to install CDR-Win on this computer with the Plextor, as Nero has suited my purpose…
But alas, I have found that this damn program will not see my drive… Image burning on Nero is unstable still…

:Z

had the same problem and solved it with installing CDRWin 3.8 latest version I believe it’s the g-version. This one recognises your plex just fine.

strange…i have no problems burning cue files under Nero…but i do not have a PLex…only a Lite-on, Teac and a Yamaha

Well, I listened to PIEROOMAAN and degraded on step and installed CDR-Win 3.8g, and all is well.

Thanks dude!

:cool: 808 Chillin

i have a plex24/10/40 and can burn bin/cue fine whith nero but i allways grab cdrwin for my bin/cue burning i guss i still have a soft spot for cdrwin old friend, still my friend, hop to be my friend in the future.i thingk cdrwin 3.8g is the laitest version 4.0a is a bata the only new feture at the moment is multy recorder support for 4.0a both versions work fine on my plex using the laitest relese date feb/19/02 3.8g or 4.0a.