Plextor 16/10/40A

vbimport

My friend just bought Swat 3 and i used clone cd to make a copy, it found safedisc and the cd was made fine using clone cd. I made him a copy off the cd i made for myself and it doesnt work on his computer. All it’s doing is reading the cd not opening. Another game i made using my plextor 16/10/40A is Fifa 2001 which i downloaded over the net and it worked great for me. I didnt use no clone cd all i used is a regular cd makin program. I made my friend a copy of it and it isnt working for him. Its doing the same thing as the Swat 3 did just reading the cd not opening it. Why is it that when i use the Plextor 16/10/40A burner to make copy’s it’s working fine on my computer but not on others? Thanks alot, and I appeciate it!

some cd players will not read burns made at certain speeds. See if firmware update is available for his cd player. Also you could try burning it at a slower speed. You didn’t say what speed you burned it at. Also if you put in a cd and it reads but nothing comes up, make sure his Auto Insert Notification is turned on.

That’s the safedisc2 protection.
You can try a lower firmware version. But if that doesn’t work, you’ll have to use a crack from for instance
www.gamecopyworld.com