Plextor 12x10x32A ? ;)

vbimport

When will the new Plextor 12x10x32A-SCSI
(not that crappy IDE one but the rEAl thingy SCSI) bee released !!!

Why not just the the current 12/4/32 scsi?
Not like you’re going to be re-writing at 10x anyways, cdr’s are cheap enough today.

Another thing, have you taken the time to read what this new IDE drive will offer?
Maybe you ought to do that before you say crappy IDE drive as compared to scsi.

-X-

Well…sure that IDE might bee good but SCSI is always better thats why…
and yes i have read about the IDE yes…

weell then what`s the price of the 12x10x32x IDE then??

guess i`ll buy that

The Plextor 12x10x32A IDE will be in the Dutch stores around June / July and expect prices somewhere in the region of FL 800,- ($350,-).
The Plextor 12x10x32 SCSI will be out somewhere in September and I think you can expect prices of FL 1000,- ($450,-).

There is no need to wait for the SCSI version since this drive has Burn-proof what means that the buffer underruns are no longer happening with this burner, plus there is no need for a big cache memory on the drive and that makes it cheaper to manufacture.

The Plextor 12x10x32A IDE will be in the Dutch stores around June / July and expect prices somewhere in the region of FL 800,- ($350,-).
The Plextor 12x10x32 SCSI will be out somewhere in September and I think you can expect prices of FL 1000,- ($450,-).

There is no need to wait for the SCSI version since this drive has Burn-proof what means that the buffer underruns are no longer happening with this burner, plus there is no need for a big cache memory on the drive and that makes it cheaper to manufacture.

But how manu medias are compatible with 12x writing speed??