PlexTools Professional XL V3.00 released

vbimport

Today PLEXTOR Belgium releaesed the first final release of PlexTools Professional XL V3.00.

It´s a 14 days Try-&-Buy Version. You can buy it online for 39.-€ an activate it also online with an activation code, you recieve via E-Mail.

Dowload on Plextools.com or direct:>>>

http://www.plextools.com/downloadfiles/PTPXL300trial.exe

CU USflatliner

39 € that’s quite a lot of money!!! :a

When I read the list of “the additional functions of PlexTools Professional XL” I think I still prefer the scam emails about helping to transfer 3,000,000,000 US dollars.
They should better help developers who try to implement for free the features of their drives to a wider range of customers.

And I hope they won’t take advantage of this to reduce in the future the number of features they offer with the bundled Plextools. Imagine : you press a q-check function button and a pop-up displays : “For Q-checks, buy Plextools XL.”
In that case, I would not buy Plextor anymore. Their drives are expensive enough, I cannot believe they want to charge a third of the price of their drive for the software. What next ? Making the interface non mmc standard and charging for the drivers ?

And I hope they won’t take advantage of this to reduce in the future the number of features they offer with the bundled Plextools. Imagine : you press a q-check function button and a pop-up displays : “For Q-checks, buy Plextools XL.”
As long as it’s only q-check, i don’t care. I don’t need PT for that :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile: yes, but I feel like they will add more features (in their next devices) but will only offer the software support in XL. I cannot believe they can charge 39 euros for splitting 3 windows.

They can, as you see

14-day trial is nice. :slight_smile:

I thought a 30 day trial period was the routine. 14 days that sucks!

It didn’t even last 14 days for me, installed and used it a few times, than I rebooted and now it states that my trial period is up. I haven’t tried to reinstall it, I’m not going to bother, abit to much for me.

Nah not for Plextor ! :bigsmile:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Same problem here!

PTP XL wants me to activate, because the counter is down to zero days left, which obviously can’t be.

Is there any way to reset the counter? I hope, the moderation won’t consider this as warezing, as PTP XL was initially released on March 1st.
I did even try to reinstall and clean the registry from all PTP XL/Element5 keys, but it didn’t help at all… :sad: :confused: