PLexTools ejects the DVD/cd before finalizing

vbimport

It started with 2.24 and 2.24 b still does it. THe dvd will be near finalization, the dvd is then ejected, then it goes back in automatically and is finished.

nero does not do this.

Just a tangent: There was a petition to make the px716 compatible with nero cd-speed… any luck?

Is the disc good? If so, and you don’t want the disc to eject, don’t use the software. As for making the 716 compatible with cd speed, I think it should be the other way around…BTW, I use CD Speed all the time to check media…what features are not compatible for you?

He’s probably referring to the “Disc Quality Tests”.

So i should just stop burning with plextools?

PLextor customers lower their standards daily it seems.

Unfortunatly this was the last word about Plextor and Nero CD-DVD Speed for quality scanning.:slight_smile: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1000827&postcount=48
Alexnoe’s Pxscan works great though! :wink:

Of course we all know that the truth is that they don’t want to get emails from belgian lawyers…

Yeah this whole situation has a Sphincter factor of minus 100 or below!! IMO :iagree:

thanks. I’ve been meaning to switch to pxscan for a while, just too lazy. Stupid plextor people can’t even do one button full scanning.

Seem so, although in your case it’s working as desired. You must have unchecked the “throw with discs at me when you’re done” preference. Nevertheless, the Plextools need to reset the drive after burning. It seems as if the disc hasn’t been finished yet, but in fact it has. So, the disc is ejected, and because you don’t like that, it is loaded again. They should build in an “I’m sorry” sound for that :wink: .

Eeh yes they can. PlexTools Pro XL, since the latest version, supports “All-In-One Test for CD and DVD”.

THanks for the info, but I don’t really want to pay money for it.

O/T. Not meaning to start an argument here but who is to say Plextor didn’t reverse engineer or steel Alex’s Pxscan one touch scanning idea, seeing as how Pxscan did it first? Seems too me Alex could use that as an arguement with the well known disagreement. Guess it depends on what country it was devoloped. This is all way too confusing.

I knew someone would reply to my post referring to PxScan/PxView, thanks crossg :stuck_out_tongue: I just wanted to point out that Plextor does support the all-in-one scan option but as pointed out, you will have to pay for this feature by upgrading to PlexTools XL.

O/T. Not meaning to start an argument here but who is to say Plextor didn’t reverse engineer or steel Alex’s Pxscan one touch scanning idea, seeing as how Pxscan did it first?
In a country where you can patent emoticons (=USA), this might even work out, but this claim would be about as hilarious as theirs.