PlexTools 2.07 AVAILABLE!

vbimport

http://www.plextor.be/English/technical/downld_util.html
Anyone knows what’s changed in this version?

PlexTools Professional V2.07
Added:
Support PX-708UF
Support Japanese CD-Text
Support ATA Controllers
Changed:
Print/Save function for Drive Information
Save Q-Check results to HTML page
Bug Fix:
A few minor bug fixes

source

Thanks for the information Tudos, I’m sure many people will appreciate the “Support ATA Controllers” function (although in my case PlexTools has always worked with my Sunix controller).

OK, here’s a somewhat related question… I’ve been using Exact Audio Copy for my DAE needs because I’ve heard its the best and I have to agree from what I’ve seen so far. But I read somewhere that with a Plextor drive, that the Plextools DAE software was better. Anybody agree/disagree?

Thanks…
-Tony

P.S. I’m using a Plextor Premium if that makes any difference…

Just keep using EAC. I am using it since early days when DAE was more enthusiastic art then raw computer I/O work. So far it is still the best DAE software available.

Originally posted by G@M3FR3@K

I’m sure many people will appreciate the “Support ATA Controllers” function

Absolutely. What a splendid news, this makes my day !

Now my Yamaha F1 on Promise is supported by PT2.07
and by a curious coincidence I as long ago as yesterday was thinking just about that. Prediction ?

:smiley:

Originally posted by tony2442
[B]OK, here’s a somewhat related question… I’ve been using Exact Audio Copy for my DAE needs because I’ve heard its the best and I have to agree from what I’ve seen so far. But I read somewhere that with a Plextor drive, that the Plextools DAE software was better. Anybody agree/disagree?

Thanks…
-Tony

P.S. I’m using a Plextor Premium if that makes any difference… [/B]
Check http://www.cdfreaks.com/article/89 and especially page 4. In my opinion EAC is surely good software but when you have a Plextor drive there is no beating PlexTools.