Plextools 1.16a Only in Europe?

I am wondering how to get a copy of Plextools v 1.16a? I am in the US, and do not know how to obtain a copy. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Pooter

I’ve tried to download now but i cant… and cannot access to www too… this link is the correct, site is down :frowning: try tomorrow :))) http://www.plextor.be/download/ftp1/PT116AUEN.exe

The file on the Plextor Europe website is just an upgrade. It will not work by itself. You get the full version on CD with the drives in Europe. If you line In USA, you need to get the “full” version elsewhere. look back a page or two, there is a post about “share your experiences with the latest plextools” or something similar that points to a website that has it.

A full install version of PlexTools is available. Do a google search. In the past, I’ve found v1.03 (full install) and was then able to upgrade to the latest version from Plextor’s European site. Flat out asking Plextor Europe for the app doesn’t work. I even offered to forego PlexManager which comes with the North American drives.

Originally posted by gamo62
[B]I am wondering how to get a copy of Plextools v 1.16a? I am in the US, and do not know how to obtain a copy. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Pooter [/B]

i’ve plextools .12 original from CD, i will share to someone who can upload to WWW because i only have veryslow dial-up modem connection and it’s hard to send 2,x Mb to everyone who wants it… and i dont have www storage :frowning:

Plextools 1.05 ( retail ) can be found here www.uwe-brandt.de/plextor.shtml
There are 3 versions inside - English, German and French ones.

Enjoy !

Thanks BoSkin!!!

Sure ! Then you just upgrade it w 1.16a :wink: