Plex Tools 1.12a

vbimport

I'm sorry to start this topic again but I'm also in need of Plex Tools 1.12a. I got the version 1.03 on oy old original CD but I'm having some problems installing that on one Win XP and then upgrading to 1.12. Anyway, it's a hassle and I'd prefer to renew my full version now and get 1.12. Can anyone help ?

Thank you.

Try installing v1.03 and don’t reboot. Then install the v1.12 update over it. I don’t know if this will work but it’s worth a try.

Your other option may be to contact Plextor to see if they will provide you will a full version of PlexTools 1.12.

Originally posted by Perplexer
[B]I’m sorry to start this topic again but I’m also in need of Plex Tools 1.12a. I got the version 1.03 on oy old original CD but I’m having some problems installing that on one Win XP and then upgrading to 1.12. Anyway, it’s a hassle and I’d prefer to renew my full version now and get 1.12. Can anyone help ?

Thank you. [/B]

There’s a Belgian guy,Satcp,
who has a site, and you can download
a setup version of Plextools,
otherwise i’ll help you, with it…

Does anybody have a link to satpc’s website???

I’d like that too.

Originally posted by tHe_BiNk
Does anybody have a link to satpc’s website???

Originally posted by rmunde
[B]I’d like that too.

[/B]

Sorry for that, It’s “Satcp”

http://www.ping.be/satcp/files/plextool103.exe
Once you installed version 1.03 you can upgrade to the latest from the Belgian Plextor site.

Fug.

Originally posted by Fugitive
[B]
Sorry for that, It’s “Satcp”

http://www.ping.be/satcp/files/plextool103.exe
Once you installed version 1.03 you can upgrade to the latest from the Belgian Plextor site.

Fug. [/B]

Sorry again, I now see you can’t
install 1.03 on XP
That’s a problem…I will come back on
this…

I got Plex Tools V1.03 on the original CD. The problem si that the old full-install version 1.03 does not install or upgrade to 1.12 flawlessly on Win XP (at least not on my machine) and is in general buggy. That’s why I would like to get the full version. I have written to Plextor and they said they will send me the full version (I hope) after I send them my full name and address. If I decided to spend 100% more money on a Plextor CD-R and CD-Rom drives than I would on some other ones I would really expect them to send over a 1 MB utilility.

If anyone else can help me with that util now, please let me know.

Perplexer:
Don´t know is this is any help to you, but I also had problems running PlexTools, all versions I tried. it totally crashed my comp when trying to start PlexTools.For me it was the IDE drivers that came with my new motherboard. It was for the i845 chipset.
I upgraded to the last version of Intel Application Accelerator and everything was OK.

I installed it under win2000, and so far everything is okay…

Originally posted by Perplexer
[B]I got Plex Tools V1.03 on the original CD. The problem si that the old full-install version 1.03 does not install or upgrade to 1.12 flawlessly on Win XP (at least not on my machine) and is in general buggy. That’s why I would like to get the full version. I have written to Plextor and they said they will send me the full version (I hope) after I send them my full name and address. If I decided to spend 100% more money on a Plextor CD-R and CD-Rom drives than I would on some other ones I would really expect them to send over a 1 MB utilility.

If anyone else can help me with that util now, please let me know. [/B]

Here it goes, it’s a trick,
Do a PlexTools V1.03 full install
then un-install it,
then install the PlexTools V1.12a upgrade,
and it should work o.k.

That really works somehow. Thanks Fugitive.