Plex + CDMate = Happiness

vbimport

After countless unsuccesful attempts to backup MOHAA with clonecd 4b9 with all kinds of settings with my Plexwriter 24/10/40A i decided to try backing it up with cdmate and guess what? It worked on the first time!!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: And i just used the regular Safedisk 2 settings and i didn't even use SAM.

2 thumbs up for cdmate!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Plexwriter 24/10/40A
Firmware 1.03
TLA# 0101

So you didnt even need opc then :wink:
Dont forget to add it to our database please…

http://www.cd-mate.com/database/

No !!!

Cd-Mate + Plex 2410a Firm 1.03 TLA #0000
don’t backup

:mad:

Originally posted by PaoLon
[B]No !!!

Cd-Mate + Plex 2410a Firm 1.03 TLA #0000
don’t backup

:mad: [/B]

Could you send us your hardware and recorder logfiles Paollon so we can see what your problem may be, you can find these under “tools”

where i can you my log??

You will see a “report to developer” button at the bottom of the logfile page, just click it!

Originally posted by cdmate
So you didnt even need opc then :wink:

LOL, guess not :wink: :wink: :wink:

say PaoLon did you use Safedisk 2 settings to read and wrote it with RAW+SUB??

For ssjkakaroto

Yes, I use options SafeDisk2 default, but if you read other posts in forum you can see that my recorder (TLA# 0000) can’t copy SD2 2.51 , when other TLA# (ex. 0100,0101 etc.) can copy this
with many softwares : Blindwrite-CloneCd-CdMate etc.etc.

See You
PaoLon :frowning:

Others try ???
:confused:

I tried with cd-mate, latest version… and both freedom force and high heat 2003 backups crash when ran… any idea which settings to use?..

yeah, my specs are: plextor 24x IDE, 1.03 firmware, TLA# ???,
windows xp…

Originally posted by maxspeed
I tried with cd-mate, latest version… and both freedom force and high heat 2003 backups crash when ran… any idea which settings to use?..

I had a successful backup of Freedom Force using my Plex 40X. The backup runs fine in my Plex drive and my NEC CD/DVD drive, but not my Mitsui CD-ROM only drive. The detailed settings I used are over in the successful database of backups on CD Mates website.