Hi all
Please welcome CD Freaks new Asus/Pioneer moderator ‘Albert

Welcome to the staff team Albert, and congratulations.:clap::clap:

Congrats Albert.

WTG Albert :clap:

Congrats Albert :clap:

They got the best man for the job. :iagree:

Welcome to the staff Albert! Happy to see you part of the team. :slight_smile:

My only question is, how on earth did they manage to talk you into joining the lunatic asylum…er, I mean moderator group? :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats Albert and now you will have to come here more often.

Hey Albert, welcome to the Staff, great to see you finally made it. Congrats.:clap::clap:

Congratulations on your moderatorhood, Albert! :flower:

Welcome to Mordor [B]Albert[/B] :bigsmile:

Now, let’s talk about the beer, as suggested by the [B]Drage[/B] :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations [B]Albert[/B].

takes a bow just to be over-the top Thank you all. :flower:

continues hamming it up I am just so thrilled to have this experience, and I just hope that I can live up to the expectations. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2289970]My only question is, how on earth did they manage to talk you into joining the lunatic asylum…er, I mean moderator group? :p[/QUOTE]Hehehe. They asked nicely. It really doesn’t take much for me to agree to something. :)[QUOTE=Bob;2289974]Congrats Albert and now you will have to come here more often.[/QUOTE]I could keep stealthily signing in, posting and such, and signing out so fast no one notices. :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:
But of course I will be around. :wink:

Congratulations.

congrats dude, try to have fun though eh?

Welcome aboard, Albert :slight_smile:
This is well deserved :iagree:

Michael

As the last ‘newbie’ mod I gotta say thanks and congratulations. Plenty of great mentors here.

Well deserved. :clap: Welcome to the team, Albert. :slight_smile:

I know you have always been a great asset to this forum…there is no doubt they picked one of the best !!

Congratz Albert, welcome aboard :slight_smile:

Hey Albert, congratulations!