Please respect Bob in the morning

vbimport

Bob, aka Rollin56, our dear brother, a father to one, a lover to several, and friend to all, a man with a big heart and beard, and an eye for a good plectrum, has, due to unavoidable circumstances, had to go, temporarily we are assured, to the other side.

For those members who have been paying attention, this thread is now open and is your opportunity to express your sympathy, and pay tribute.

I´d like you to play this for Bob and observe a moment of silence and prayer if you will, just respect him in his moment of need, butt no jokes please!

Should we respect him in the morning, even if we never respected him before???

Hope you recover quickly Bob. Got you something you might like. :smiley:

Pretty soon you’ll be back doing this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGjmDTvuNLM :p:)

Just to let everyone know i’m fine and nothing is wrong with my colon :clap: :smiley:

For one man to take & give so much crap in one day, I think we owe him our respect.

Let it be said that today…Bob for once is NOT FULL OF IT!!

Glad to hear that ya got the ALL’s CLEAR!

I hope you remembered to do your paper work:bigsmile:

I am reminded of the constipated mathematician…

…he finally worked it out with a pencil

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Bob;2186058]Just to let everyone know i’m fine and nothing is wrong with my colon :clap: :D[/QUOTE]

Great to hear :wink:

[QUOTE=beef barley;2186059]For one man to take & give so much crap in one day, I think we owe him our respect.[/QUOTE]

ROTFL :bigsmile:

Thank you all for the comments. I’m so happy with the results :smiley:

It’s a test all of you over 50’s members need to have done if you haven’t already :iagree:

Yo Bobcatz-

With all the chit you have taken from all of us and all the chit you had to give up for the proceedure - now you can honestly say [I]“No Chit”[/I] -eh!!