Please Read This And Help Me!

I don’t know nothing about firmware and backup… Please tell me where to get backup software of My Rom I also want to edit my rom speed its full speed is 16x but I want to change its read speed to 4x permanently my rom is LG HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4521B
If you can get me a firmware editor it will be best … I also checked nero drivespeed but it didn’t work on my rom…
Please anyone know anything about it share it with me thank you …

[QUOTE=shazadaG;1955772]I don’t know nothing about firmware and backup… Please tell me where to get backup software of My Rom I also want to edit my rom speed its full speed is 16x but [B]I want to change its read speed to 4x permanently[/B] my rom is LG HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4521B
If you can get me a firmware editor it will be best … I also checked nero drivespeed but it didn’t work on my rom…
Please anyone know anything about it share it with me thank you …[/QUOTE]

You cannot do that with firmware here, IMHO, its complicated. Try an updated version of Nero drivespeed or cdbremse and set it to 4x.

Don’t deal with firmware if you have no clue about it.

Posted by shazadaG
I don’t know nothing about firmware and backup

We have a wonderful firmware Forum, where there are many threads to read. I would take _chefs_ advice and until you are a little more familar with the flashing process and different firmwares do not try this, it can ruin your drive if your flash goes bad. :iagree:

the drive is already ruin I am trying to fix it … I asked help but I don’t think you guys give my answer please help me instead give me warnings…

and for chef bro , I have already flash some kind of firmware it was kind of a setup I upgrade my bios to 1.07 my older bios was 1.04 but still those errors are appearing nero new versions are not working either… what should I do what kind of firmware softwares you guys use to edit your rom speed etc…?

[QUOTE=shazadaG;1955905]and for chef bro , I have already flash some kind of firmware it was kind of a setup I upgrade my bios to 1.07 my older bios was 1.04 but still those errors are appearing nero new versions are not working either… what should I do what kind of firmware softwares you guys use to edit your rom speed etc…?[/QUOTE]

:confused:

You did post first:

I don’t know nothing about firmware and backup…

I suggest you read stickies & threads in the regarding LG forum.