Please Help!

vbimport

I have managed to backup GTA3....but.........

It takes longer to install,but the original only takes a few mins.
It only plays through my CDR LITE-ON 40125W Firmware WS04.

Please Help me...........................................

try to burn it at a lower speed so your reader can read it easier

Originally posted by glukes750
[B]I have managed to backup GTA3…but…

It takes longer to install,but the original only takes a few mins.
It only plays through my CDR LITE-ON 40125W Firmware WS04.

Please Help me… [/B]

what do u mean u can only play it on your lite-on burner? as far as i know that game uses safe disk v2 which your cd-rw drive should have no problems copying and should work in ALL cd-rom/dvd-rom drives(well almost all).

just use default clone cd settings for read and write and switch error correction to hardware.

burn the cd @ 8x it should work. (i burn mine @ 24x with my liteon 24102b)

p.s. i have no problems at all making a backup copy of mohaa (safe disk v2) and it works in my pioneer dvd-rom 116 drive.

Originally posted by NBR

burn the cd @ 8x it should work. (i burn mine @ 24x with my liteon 24102b)

Isn’t it great how the 24102B actually works best at full speed (at least for anything other than audio or where sub-codes are required) and irrespective of the rating or quality of the media used?:bigsmile:

However, for any more recent Lite-on, if your reader is slow to read the copies, follow NBR’s advice and burn at 8x, use a higher quality cdr, or both.

From what I’ve heard GTA3 is the only game that has the TAGES protection, which is uncopyable, isn’t that true???

No its actually savedisk 2.51 so you can copy it well i should say at least the game in us is protected with savedisk 2.51 dont know what it is everywhere else.

Motoracer 3 its the only game that i know uses Tages

Originally posted by DrQ

Motoracer 3 its the only game that i know uses Tages

…and the Ukraine/Russian version of Cossacks