Please Help! :(

vbimport

:frowning:

It is a great game isn’t it?! My suggestion is to contact technical support for Max Payne:

Telephone: (410) 933-9191. Technical support operating hours are 9am to 5pm EST, Monday - Friday.
E-mail: support@talonsoft.com

how is that gonna work if i lost tha cd or possible dog chewed?

they will charge me to get a new one, when i already paid for it the first time :frowning:

They won’t charge you if you registered the game (maybe a nominal fee perhaps). That’s one of the things I always do when I’m running a game I just bought for the first time. It takes a little extra time, but it’s worth it especially in cases like this. I now also make a backup copy too with CloneCD. You can never have enough insurance for those times when you’ve lost the original CD or your dog grabs it thinking it’s a frisbee.

The game company will probably ask you to send the a copy of the first page in to be able to send a new cd out.

Most companies will help you out if u can prove that you did in fact buy the game.

proving this is another story.

LOL

Originally posted by FutureProof
LOL

Why? :cool:

ok thanks anyways for your time maybe i will get lucky and find it if my damn dog did not get a hold of it first :frowning:

thanks for all of your help :slight_smile:

because if i cant find it then most of tha above aint gonna work :slight_smile: