Please help

vbimport

hi newbie here…once i use dvdfab to save files to my harddrive then what program do i use to get those files to burn to a dvd? Also, do dvdfab, anydvd, and clonedvd all do the same thing?

[QUOTE=happy5;2023641]hi newbie here…once i use dvdfab to save files to my harddrive then what program do i use to get those files to burn to a dvd? Also, do dvdfab, anydvd, and clonedvd all do the same thing?[/QUOTE]

Hi, happy5 you not say what version you use for dvdfab. But you can use imgburn to burn to dvd but you will need a program like dvdshrink to compress the movie to fit a dvd5 disc. If you using dvdfab platinum or gold then you not need another program to burn since they have it built in. No dvdfab, anydvd or clonedvd do not do the same thing. They are completely different programs. But the end product is the same.

[QUOTE=happy5;2023641]hi newbie here…once i use dvdfab to save files to my harddrive then what program do i use to get those files to burn to a dvd? Also, do dvdfab, anydvd, and clonedvd all do the same thing?[/QUOTE]

Those program are different in the sense of how they backup a dvd but more or less remove the protection ie… dvdfab Plat and Anydvd. If you use the free version of dvdfab you can only back to DL media the dvdfab Plat version will allow you to use 4.7G or 8.4G media for backup. With Anydvd it can rip and or decrypt the media and then Clonedvd will backup your dvd to either 4.7G or 8.4G media. But you have to make sure you have your software at the latest version as well. Also we need to say here that the dvdshrink is no longer supported by the Author who wrote the program only third parties now support the dvdshrink software. So if you use free dvd backup program make sure it is supported by the Author or Original software creator.