Please help!

vbimport

While I was setting up Windows on my PC, I made a mistake and formatted the drive D instead of C and installed Windows there.:sad:
I had lots of great collections of music in that drive. I had been collecting those files from different sources and for a long time and now I want
them back. What should I do? Where can I get a free and powerful file recovery program? Please guide me.
Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=Mori79;2006848]While I was setting up Windows on my PC, I made a mistake and formatted the drive D instead of C and installed Windows there.:sad:
I had lots of great collections of music in that drive. I had been collecting those files from different sources and for a long time and now I want
them back. What should I do? Where can I get a free and powerful file recovery program? Please guide me.
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

unfortunatly writing over the D drive could’ve rendered you files there gone depending on how you formatted the drive there. So what how did you format the D drive? Also thre is a free program you can try to see if it can do it

it’s call restoration…its a freeware…give it a shot

You installed Windows over the music files? Depends on how much of your music was at the front of the drive. example: if you had 40GB of music and the Windows is only 7-10GB then you will be able to save most of your music with the above software CoolColors posted in his link.