Please help

hi everybody i m a newbie. i have a sony dryu-810a dvd writer. since i bought it i can write cds by it with no problem. but whenever i try to burn any dvd an error msg. " calibration area full" is shown. i m using nero express 6. i have tried many various type of dvds (moserbear, frontech, sony etc). i have installed the firmware sony dru-810a - 1.of. but no result. please help me.:sad::confused:

Maybe trying Nero 7? Can you give more info on your set up? Welcome to the forum.

[QUOTE=tdq;1954484]hi everybody i m a newbie. i have a sony dryu-810a dvd writer. since i bought it i can write cds by it with no problem. but whenever i try to burn any dvd an error msg. " calibration area full" is shown. i m using nero express 6. i have tried many various type of dvds (moserbear, frontech, sony etc). i have installed the firmware sony dru-810a - 1.of. but no result. please help me.:sad::confused:[/QUOTE]

What is the file your trying to burn and how big is that file? What is the exact version of Nero 6 are you using? Is it the only IDE on the cable? Did you check the properties to see if it is set to DMA? How fast are you burning the media?