Please Help

vbimport

Im looking for a homeworld 2 cd key because i lost my box…any help would be great…thanks

CDFREAKS Forum[B] DOES NOT[/B] does not give out any CD-keys and so on. All the forum does is help you make a backup of your game cd. :cop:

I`m sure a mod will soon close/delete this post.

well i guess you guys have had some changes since i found atleast 3 posts were cd-keys were given out

From the Forum Rules: We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:
Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;
Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;
Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;
Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.

We do not allow:
Spam (Spam is unsolicited e-mail (or news postings and Private Messages) pushing a point);
Referral Programmes or Pyramid Schemes (links to websites through which you have a personal gain);
Cross posting (posting the same message in more than one forum (one posting per language is permitted in certain circumstances));
Rude and disrespectful behaviour, whether it is to fellow members of this forum or the staff of this forum.
End of discussion:cop:

i would show you my evidence but im not getting anyone kicked off these forums…goodbye

Well we are not a warezforum … as for the other cd-keys that you found … they have just been posted by others that didt know better and posted one and the mod/admins of the forum didt see it.

Read the forumrules :iagree: … that goes to you since your new in here.

Edit … hey there we have the mod/admin to … :bigsmile:

Care to post the link to those 3 posts???

well if you contact the software company i’m sure with a copy of your re·ceipt they will be more than happy to help you out…and if you did not buy it then shame on you…