Please help with CD-Extra / Multisession CD Burning

vbimport

Hi!
Thanks in advance for your help, i cant tell you how great it will be to get this working…and i know you guys know your stuff so here goes…

I have 27 audio tracks (with no gaps!) and a Folder of Data to burn

I need the CD to be audio, but I want it to pop up in the computer and have the data tracks on there…

now when i burn with nero, and put the cd back in the burner i can see the data, and the audio works fine…

when i put it in another cdrom drive, it only sees an audio cd!

i would also like to make this enchanced cd mac and pc compatible…

so my question is…

do I do a CD-EXTRA, adjust the gaps, and place the folders and just hope they work on other cdroms? im not an idiot but this is what i have done and im not getting the data functionality out of it…

or

ive been told I can also burn an audio session, leave it open (but nero does not support leaving open audio sessions right? I DO have Feurio tho!) then add another data session

is that not essential what the cd-extra compilation in nero does??

please help me out! it would really mean alot

thanks
the CD-EXTRA

It seems you are on the right track. If you want the CD to appear as Audio in your car or home stereo but appear as Data in a computer, then CD-Extra should be fine (1st session audio, 2nd session ROM). Did you tell Nero to ‘finalize’ the burn so that no more writing is possible?

Originally posted by yourdirtyuncle

ive been told I can also burn an audio session, leave it open (but nero does not support leaving open audio sessions right? I DO have Feurio tho!) then add another data session

You can leave the disc open with Nero.
Just don’t select “Finalize CD”.
(You don’t have that option if you burn from CUE images).

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=87071