Please Help! well at least take a look

vbimport

Hello everyone!

I’m a new member to this message board and I had one big question…

I burned legal backups of my DVDs on my internal Pioneer A07 burner with DVD X Copy software.
I was having problems with some of the copyright junk already on the origional DVDs, so I downloaded DVD43 (dvd for free) and it blocked the error messages I was getting.
Now after I burned the backups, on my HP labtop(new model), with a toshiba DVD Rom Drive, every movie freezes up at the end of the chapter (even my origional DVDs). It totally freezes the entire player (Windows media player, Real Player, and WinDVD).

Can anyone please help me with this problem?
I reciently did a google search for this problem and I found free versions of DVD region killer, DVD genie and DVD Region Free… and I dont know if they will solve this problem.
Please help! thanks

This forum is for CloneDVD

I would not use DVD X Copy at all…

http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/9066

Sorry, I know this forum is for CloneDVD only, but I have a bit of a problem and I dont know how to make it play normally.
I know about all the copyright shit that DVD X Copy has added to protect it self from lawsuits, I just talked to a buddy of mine who burns DVDs all the time and this software works great for him.
On a side note, when I play burned DVDs (from DVD X Copy) on my actual DVD player(connected to my television) they play perfectly, and even when I play them on my DVD Writer on my home computer… I am just having problems on my labtop! (which only has a DVD-Rom)
I was just curious if anyone knew of some type of sofware to fix, or stop, this problem I’mgetting.

-Thank you for any help!

Originally posted by AmNStyle
[B]Hello everyone!

I’m a new member to this message board and I had one big question…

I burned legal backups of my DVDs on my internal Pioneer A07 burner with DVD X Copy software.
I was having problems with some of the copyright junk already on the origional DVDs, so I downloaded DVD43 (dvd for free) and it blocked the error messages I was getting.
[/B]
1.if you want to remove the copyright mark and 321Studios warning<maybe you can view this link:
http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/userguides/127933.php
2.What kind of DVD-R/+R you are using?
3.Are you updated your DXC software?The last version of DXC Platinum is 4.0.3.8