Please help.. unreal tournament troubles

ok… i did every step possible and it still doesnt work… i go to the loading screen and the icon stays there but the game doesnt launch… my cd-burner is a lite-on ltr-16102b… I tryed blindwrite all the steps but still no work… I really want this backup can anyone plz help me or walk me through this… thnx!

Your chances are better with Alcohol120% or Discdump + Fireburner.

Ok, Maybe Alcohol, but definately not discdump and fireburner. The best prog to use for UT2003 which is securom four, would be blindwrite 4.2.1. read the tutorial that comes with the program to learn how to make a bwa file and such. You could also search the forum to find the answer to this question, which has been answered before.

but what i want to know is what do i do with the bwa after i have it… thats really confusing… it just sits there in the directory thats it, how does the image know?? please help me

Name the BWA file the EXACT SAME as the BWI file. Ex:

CdfreaksIMAGE.BWI
CdfreaksIMAGE.BWA

Then just put both files in the same directory and write the image file using the DAO PW writing mode. Let us know how it works for you.

I Yearn to Burn:

I dont know where that came from all of a sudden. When I replied I was thinking that UT2K3 was Safedisc 2.8x, that’s why I wrote Alcohol or Discdump + Fireburner. Sorry for the confusion, of cause UT2K3 is Securom NEW, and I would use BlindWrite Suite 4.2.1 for that.

Originally posted by chaseiffy
but what i want to know is what do i do with the bwa after i have it… thats really confusing… it just sits there in the directory thats it, how does the image know?? please help me

Blindwrite 4.2.1 will use the file automaticaly at image writing when it has the same name before the extension.

Look after Burning in your log File