Please help newbie with alcohol problem!

vbimport

Can somebody please help me with backing up PS2 games with Alcohol 120%. I have a (borrowed version) and it is not reading my D drive at all! It says that my disc is in E: Drive which doesn’t exist does it??? The datatype option box which needs to be checked in order to backup PS2 games doesn’t appear when game is in drive???
If I go ahead and backup anyway the process completes but does not play on modded PS2.
I have been using DVD Decrypter up until now with no problems but it just stopped working the other day!! From what I can make out it has been black listed. Does anybody know what’s going on???
Would really appreciate someone’s help!!! :frowning:

You may want to read the forum rules.

[QUOTE=babe in the woods]Can somebody please help me with backing up PS2 games with Alcohol 120%. I have a (borowed version) and it is not reading my D drive at all! It says that my disc is in E: Drive which doesn’t exist does it??? The datatype option box which needs to be checked in order to backup PS2 games doesn’t appear when game is in drive???
If I go ahead and backup anyway the process completes but does not play on modded PS2.
I have been using DVD Decrypter up until now with no problems but it just stopped working the other day!! From what I can make out it has been black listed. Does anybody know what’s going on???
Would really appreciate someone’s help!!! :([SORRY I MEANT I HAVE A TRIAL VERSION]