Please help me!

[qanda]This thread is about the Magnavox MRV810H DVD/HDD 160GB. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]well, i have Nero, and i burned a movie last night. this morning it was done, so i poped it in the Magnavox DVD/VHS player. and it said “disk load error- the playback on this disk in not compatible” or something along those lines. is this because the DVD burner just sucks? or is it the DVD player?

Player seems like a okay unit

You did not say what burner you used, what movie you tried ( Home or Store Bought ), or what your system spec’s are.
Need more info to answer your question.

[QUOTE=bean55;2308309]Player seems like a okay unit

You did not say what burner you used, what movie you tried ( Home or Store Bought ), or what your system spec’s are.
Need more info to answer your question.[/QUOTE]

Burner i used: Nero 4.5 (i believe)
Movie: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
System specs? u mean my computer?: Windows XP (service pack 2)
Processor: 1.50 GHz, Ram: 448 HD: 55GB

the nero seems to be burning correctly. i can watch it on the “burn” screen, on whats happeneing. but if i put it in the DVD player. it wont work

oh! and the DVD model number is different then the one provided up top. the model number is

MXD2205

Burner program was Nero but what is the Make of the DVD Burner itself?

What decrypting program did you use?

What brand of disc are you using?At what speed did you burn at?

[QUOTE=bean55;2308328]Burner program was Nero but what is the Make of the DVD Burner itself?

What decrypting program did you use?

What brand of disc are you using?At what speed did you burn at?[/QUOTE]

ummm make of DVD burner? im not sure its in my laptop. but i think it says "TSST corp. CD/DVDW TS-L532U (thats what it says in Device Manager)

Decrypter: dont have one, i’ve tried “DVD decrypter” and it wouldnt work, idk how to use that program

brand of disc: Memorex

burn speed: normal? but the DVD says 16X?

To get a backup of your Store Bought Movie you will need a decrypter .

I use mostly DVDFab but now and then AnyDvd does a good job for me.

When burning a good starting point is to burn at half the speed the disc are rated for.

For best results use Verbatim disc.