Please help me with x-oom movie clone 4

vbimport

Hello everyone, I have just bought x-oom movie clone 4 yesterday as it had written all over the box that amongst other things you can copy dvds and change the format to say a windows media file, but as I’m sure many of you know this is not the case because as soon as you try to copy a dvd a message pops up and directs you to a page on the x-oom site which says I am not allowed to copy copyrighted dvds.
All my dvds are bought origanals and I have no intention of copying them to sell to anyone, all I want to do is convert them so I can watch them on other devices, I know I need the file mcldecrypt.exe, I know this is a very common problem as I have been searching the internet but all the links to this file are either broken or it’s the wrong file, can someone please help me and send me this file which they know works and tell me what to do with it?
I’d really appreciate any help with this problem because at the minute I’m stuck with a useless product and feel ripped off.

Thanks

Ray.

Wasted money!

Use DVDDecrypter, Ripit4me, DVDShrink and Imgburn.

All those tools are FREE.

Try this. It worked on both X-00m clone cd and 123 copy

It is the mcldecrypt.exe

Pass along to others. Both these programs worked great for copying backup DVD files. Yours is a newer version but I’m sure that this will work. Please let me know

123 Copy DVD update.zip (166 KB)

or dvdfab decrypter [free] and imgburn [free as already mentioned]

[QUOTE=rgdavies1977;1731489]Hello everyone, I have just bought x-oom movie clone 4 yesterday as it had written all over the box that amongst other things you can copy dvds and change the format to say a windows media file, but as I’m sure many of you know this is not the case because as soon as you try to copy a dvd a message pops up and directs you to a page on the x-oom site which says I am not allowed to copy copyrighted dvds.
All my dvds are bought origanals and I have no intention of copying them to sell to anyone, all I want to do is convert them so I can watch them on other devices, I know I need the file mcldecrypt.exe, I know this is a very common problem as I have been searching the internet but all the links to this file are either broken or it’s the wrong file, can someone please help me and send me this file which they know works and tell me what to do with it?
I’d really appreciate any help with this problem because at the minute I’m stuck with a useless product and feel ripped off.

Thanks

Ray.[/QUOTE]

As chef said wasted money…first try dvdfab hd and imgburn they are free and way better then xoom. If you were going to really backup your movie should’ve tried AnyDVD with CloneDVD from slysoft that is a better use of your money…