[QUOTE=Albert;2648212]Welcome to the forums.
No more tears, now. How much data are you trying to burn, and with what software? Also, what media are you using?[/QUOTE]
However, I solved finally!
Summary configurations madeâ€‹â€‹, maybe for someone else.
- Modified the custom firmware of c4eva for iHAS524b, there is a bug for dvd+r verbatim MKM003 (i use this type of dvd);
- Flashed the iHas524b with the custom firmware;
- Set the bitsetting of burner to “DVD-ROM”;
- Enable the OPC in image burner;
- Patch with abgx 1.0.6 the .iso file;
- Now proceed with burn the dvd, without verify.
The result is that, after 10 dvd wasted, the 11th is finally OK !!!
P.S. I have the xbox with latest dash, 15574 and have a dvdrom with LT+3.0