Please help me with flash on ihas 524-t32 rev. b

vbimport

Hi,

i have buyed this drive yesterday, and have flashed it with the firmware named “iHAS-524B-AL2A-MKM001MKM003-final.bin”.

The problem is that when i try to burn a dvd, i still have the warning of overburn of dvd.

I would like to know if the firmware that i used is the correctly patched firmware for my drive.

Thank you in advance, and sorry if this information already exists elsewhere. I’m desperate. I already wasted 10 dvds. :sad::sad:

Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

No more tears, now. How much data are you trying to burn, and with what software? Also, what media are you using?

[QUOTE=Albert;2648212]Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

No more tears, now. How much data are you trying to burn, and with what software? Also, what media are you using?[/QUOTE]
Thank you!

However, I solved finally! :clap::clap::clap:

Summary configurations made​​, maybe for someone else.

1. Modified the custom firmware of c4eva for iHAS524b, there is a bug for dvd+r verbatim MKM003 (i use this type of dvd);
  2. Flashed the iHas524b with the custom firmware;
  3. Set the bitsetting of burner to “DVD-ROM”;
  4. Enable the OPC in image burner;
  5. Patch with abgx 1.0.6 the .iso file;
  6. Now proceed with burn the dvd, without verify.

The result is that, after 10 dvd wasted, the 11th is finally OK !!! :iagree::iagree::iagree:

P.S. I have the xbox with latest dash, 15574 and have a dvdrom with LT+3.0
Thank you

I forgot … the burn speed should be 4x (I used verbatim dvd mkm003 … max speed 8x)

Congrats on solving your problem! :clap: And thank you for sharing your solution. This should help many people in the future. :flower:

[QUOTE=napless;2648281]Thank you!

However, I solved finally! :clap::clap::clap:

Summary configurations made​​, maybe for someone else.

1. Modified the custom firmware of c4eva for iHAS524b, there is a bug for dvd+r verbatim MKM003 (i use this type of dvd);
  2. Flashed the iHas524b with the custom firmware;
  3. Set the bitsetting of burner to “DVD-ROM”;
  4. Enable the OPC in image burner;
  5. Patch with abgx 1.0.6 the .iso file;
  6. Now proceed with burn the dvd, without verify.

The result is that, after 10 dvd wasted, the 11th is finally OK !!! :iagree::iagree::iagree:

P.S. I have the xbox with latest dash, 15574 and have a dvdrom with LT+3.0
Thank you[/QUOTE]

Good To Know You Solved The Problem