PLEASE, Help me! I'm new to DVD burning

I’m new to DVD burning. I want to make copies of movies. I just want to copy DVD’s. If someone can just tell me what to do. I have shrink and DVDfab
downloaded. I also have dual drives. What is this easiest way to copy DVD’s? If anyone can please help me I would really appreciat it. Thank you.

Hi tjw322 and welcome to cdfreaks,

You didn’t mention what Fab app you have. For eg., the retail/trial version of platinum is an all-in-one program. It will rip, burn, transcode, re-encode, etc., etc., so you don’t need another program.
However, Fabdvddecrypter (freeware) has no burn utility, nor will it compress files…shrink would be a good partner to this app.

Rather than re-invent the wheel…

My good friend signals has created some excellent guides for platinum:
DVDFab Platinum Features and Modes
Merge Mode Tutorial
If you look at his sig (or in the stickies at the top of the Fab forum), you’ll find others as well.

Here’s an excellent tutorial for shrink:
DVD Shrink Guides

I’d recommend you read over the guides and stick an RW disc in your burner and experiment a bit. (RW=no coasters and substantially less frustration early in your learning curve). If you’re using platinum, you’ll be able to use both drives in a one-step process , ie., source drive and target drive.
If you’re using Fabdecrypter, you can still use both drives, but this will take multiple steps.

As you encounter specific questions/ problems just post back and we’ll be glad to lend a hand.

Hope this helps.

DVDFab Hd keeps freezing up on me. Does anyone have any idea what I should do. Is the platinum version easier to use? Please, help me I’m new to all this

Please read Maineman’s post,if you do a little reading you will know how to post your questions so we(the forum)can help.You really need to give us more info to be able to help you more.

Two question, How much free space do you have on your system also how much RAM do you have :confused: