Please help me i'm a newbie! please

vbimport

I downloaded a game and it has all these rar files I took a screenshot so you know what i’m talking about http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?4d37f1aaa8.jpg
please tell me how to make this game work also i got nero burning program and roxio creator when i open the rar file it has iso image file here is the pic http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?41738bd2be.jpg i dont know how manny files i need to burn on my dvd+r cd or how to do it and which files must i burn thank you verry much.

ps my dvd+r cd holds 4.7GB capacity and can i use this cd to burn my game on it?

[QUOTE=videogame420;2003228]I downloaded a game…[/QUOTE]

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/reminder-rules-newbies-183408/

[QUOTE=skelton;2003236]http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/reminder-rules-newbies-183408/[/QUOTE]

thx for the reminder but i payed for this game and my cd got scratched when my little brother (14 years old ) tride putting it into my not working xbox (not 360) even tho this game for pc …he likes to experiment. Thank god i had a backup copy of these files that my friend made but it’s all iso files but i dont know what to do with these files how do i make them work and now i’m stuck and waisted 38 bucks my friend went to cuba for a meeting the have almost every 3 month. I dont know what to do now so i looked up online for a website which would explain to me how to do this and found this site. Again please help me and look at the links which will provide you with the picture of my problem.

Note i downloaded the backup files of this game not the game it self.

[QUOTE=videogame420;2003241]thx for the reminder [B]but i payed for this game and my cd got scratched[/B] when my little brother (14 years old ) tride putting it into my not working xbox (not 360) even tho this game for pc …he likes to experiment. Thank god i had a backup copy of these files that my friend made but it’s all iso files but i dont know what to do with these files how do i make them work and now i’m stuck and waisted 38 bucks my friend went to cuba for a meeting the have almost every 3 month. I dont know what to do now so i looked up online for a website which would explain to me how to do this and found this site. Again please help me and look at the links which will provide you with the picture of my problem.

[B]Note i downloaded the backup files of this game not the game it self.[/B][/QUOTE]

Even you have paid for the ORIGINAL game, it is illegal to download another copy of it or get it from elsewhere without paying for it, another ORIGINAL.

Do you try to cheat on us?
First you told us you had downloaded those game files illegally, with providing a proof of that in form aof a screenshot… NOW you tell us you out of nowhere have another backup of it.

Regarding you last sentence: [B]LAME![/B]
This backup is created by a game cracking group!

[QUOTE=videogame420;2003241]thx for the reminder but i payed for this game[/quote] No you didn’t. Nobody pays for his games. You pay for the license to play and it comes on a media. (True!)

Thank god i had a backup copy of these files that my friend made but it’s all iso files but i dont know what to do with these files how do i make them work and now i’m stuck and waisted 38 bucks my friend went to cuba for a meeting the have almost every 3 month.
Even with Castro gone i’m sure they have a email system over there. (Sarcasm)

Note i downloaded the backup files of this game not the game it self.
Ah yes. I understand. I always download pictures of magazines , never magazines themselves. (That was sarcasm as well)

Now, on to serious business.

Your game media has been scratched by someone. Be a good fellow and contact the manufacturer or the distrubutor of the game. Explain the situation and ask if you can swap your badly scratched game for a decent one. My experience is that most distributors do this for a small ($10 or so) administration and handling fee.

The advice given by all of skelton, chef and Mr. Belvedere is sound.

Thread closed.