The cd I am trying to copy is: Sobotta v2.1
The cd-writer I have been using:
- PlexWriter 16/10/40A
- firmware v1.05 -> most recent version
The blank cd-r’s I used:
- Philips (700 mb, 80 minutes, 52x)
This is what I tried so far:
- copy the cd with ConeCD v.184.108.40.206
- use the image created with CloneCD and run it with Daemon tools v4.03HE
- copy the cd with BlindWrite 220.127.116.11
These are the files that are on the cd-rom:
After every attempt using a copy of this application, the program asks me to insert the original cd-rom, after I insert the original cd-rom the program works correctly.
Personally I was thinking about the following protection:
[/li]I noticed a directory calles ‘LASERLOK’, so I assume that the LASERLOK protection has been used. What I don’t understand is that both Blindwrite and CloneCD should be able to handle this protection, so why doesn’t it work?
If you have any ideas about how to beat the protection(s) please let me know, I’ve run out of ideas