Please help me convert an mp4 to a playable dvd

vbimport

hello…
i have a concert file and its mp4.
i tried to burn it to a dvdr but it dosent play.
so i bought the winx hd video converter to convert the file to be able to burn to a dvdr and play in any dvd player and i just cannot figure it out.

can someone please help me convert this file?
im really lost here…

any help would be greatly appreciated

Assuming this isn’t a copyright protected file, which is a big assumption, you can use AVStoDVD to convert an mp4 into DVD-video.

AVStoDVD is free to use, and highly recommended. Install the LAV filters when you install AVStoDVD, it should all come in one package. Use the HC encoder that is included, and use it in a two pass configuration.

To import your MP4 into AVStoDVD, use the green [B]+[/B] sign on the right side of the main window.

There is link to a guide I wrote for this program down below, in my signature.

thanks alot! im going to try this method and give you my results…its not copyrighted from what i see.

thanks again!!

As you have WinX (bad luck buying, it seems to be freebied every so often).

Select the DVD output profiles, PAL or NTSC as required, output to VOB.

Then use their free DVD Author to make a DVD video from the VOBs

i get to the NTSC part and i hit run…it does the conversion i think, but thats as far i can figure out what to do. i dont see an authoring button.
im really lost with this. i even burn what i think is the video converted, and it dosent play it.
im using VLC playback as my windows 10 has nothing to play it.
i dont want to call some PC tech and pay them 50 bucks to come to my house and burn it for me.
i usually can figure this stuff out, but im really getting ready to pull my hair out.

not sure what i can do…i have WINX converter deluxe
feeling like a moron right about now…

[QUOTE=Mr.Metal;2785103]i get to the NTSC part and i hit run…it does the conversion i think, but thats as far i can figure out what to do. i dont see an authoring button.
im really lost with this. i even burn what i think is the video converted, and it dosent play it.
im using VLC playback as my windows 10 has nothing to play it.
i dont want to call some PC tech and pay them 50 bucks to come to my house and burn it for me.
i usually can figure this stuff out, but im really getting ready to pull my hair out.

not sure what i can do…i have WINX converter deluxe
feeling like a moron right about now…[/QUOTE]
if the file is converted into mkv file use imageburn to burn dvd. This program is free & as far as i know is the best free one out there. IF you burn alot of dvds look into convertxtodvd. This program coverts & burns your dvd.

Did you try AVStoDVD? It is not difficult to use, and will convert and author in one step. It also produces slightly higher quality output than ConvertXtoDVD.

And there is a complete guide to using it. Several in fact at the AVStoDVD home page that I linked.

i burn a lot of concerts and ive always used nero.
i burn it to an image file and store it on an external drive and then when i need to burn it again, i go to the external drive and burn that particular file.

ill try what you guys have suggested and i hope i can figure it out…

thanks a bunch! and i would send someone a few bucks via paypal if someone could get on the phone with me a walk me thru it…

since you purchased winx hd video converter i would send them a email asking how to do it since you cannot seem to get it to work,

also here is guide on how to use it

https://www.winxdvd.com/help/how-to-use-hd-video-converter-deluxe.htm

i would use the term ‘purchase’ lightly. getting ahold of them might be out of the question.
the user guide you sent only has the fist page and its all about converting in other ways.
im doing something thats probably really easy and its not listed on the manual.
i will get to the point where its converting to NTSC and takes about 5 minutes, then it dosent do anything. no guidance to the next step…no nothing. it will show the video in the corner player…bu nothing to guide me.
like i said, id be happy to send someone $30 via paypal to show me over the phone…

thank gain folks for all your help this far.

If Winx HD video converter has made VOB files, then go and get this:
https://www.winxdvd.com/dvd-author/ Â Free anytime

And use it to make a DVD from the VOB files - ah, so it makes the VOBs and VLC can play them - excellent
The Converter does not have any authoring, so you need this extra program to assemble a DVD

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=how+to+add+subtitles+using+winx+hd+video+converter&oq=how+to+use+winx+hd+video+converter&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.23343j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=how+to+add+subtitles+using+winx+hd+video+converter&tbm=vid