Please help me choose a great internal dvd burner with an enclosure

Hi. I’m completely new to this enclosure stuff so I have no idea what are some of the better ones out there.

I want to get a very good internal dvd burner drive that’s fast and produces good quality but not sure if I should get either lightscribe or labelflash. I will be using it to label text on the dvd’s for now. Not sure if later on I will be wanting to put pictures on it so I want one that will label pictures and won’t take a long time and produces good quality also. Just in case I’ll be labeling pictures later so I won’t have to buy another drive. I’ll be using it to burn a lot of dvd’s so I need it to be fast when I burn/label the dvd’s.

I think I read somewhere that labelflash isn’t compatible with some media? Not sure if that’s what I read but I use maxell 16x dvd-r discs. I’ve been using that for a while now and haven’t had too many problems with it. I heard verbatim is good also so I could also start buying those if maxell doesn’t work. Would I be able to use these types of discs if I purchase a drive with labelflash?

I need a enclosure drive with it of course if you can recommend me a good one along with the drive. If it’s not too much trouble.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.