Please help im lost

Fisrt of like to say hi to you all, I did a search and did not seam to find what i was looking for. Here is my issue

I recently downloaded Red Alert 2 in a .rar format. All three, I read that you can extract to a file here, did that. TY btw no more password.

The game works from the file however it does not actually DL into the system and or save games.

I figured if i can get it to an ISO image will that work and if so how do i get it done?

Tried MagicISO but it wants me to purchase it. file too big

NE ways someone please help me out or am i jsut stuck with out saving any games?>?>?

sorry, but we don’t give support to warez game here

please read the forum rules again

So do we. It’s a pity your search on the forum didn’t include the rules about asking for help with illegally distributed games. Here’s a refresher of what you signed up to:

"We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li][li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li][li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li][li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over."[/li][/ul]Thread closed.