Please Help I Am Desperate

vbimport

I posted a few days ago but nobody replied yet :sad:
I tried burning another DVD again this time with more pictures and my documents. It burns and does data verification perfectly but then when I look at the DVD in “my computer” it will say Capacity 648MB Used 0 MB Free 648MB. When I look at the cd in Nero with disc information I get a Windows explorer like view with the root called DVD Session, unfolded underneath, it says: Session 01 (4,299MB) and then underneath that it says
Track 01: 0 4,402,016KB, ISO 9660/Joliet(Mode1)

What is going on I specifically looked at checking " No Multisession" and the finalize DVD “button” is checked and gray. And when I try to add something it will say “this disc is not writetable please insert a writable disc” And underneath it says disc required for the compilation “DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW”

So please help of point me into the right direction as to where to find a solution. My HD is slowely dying, ticking and stuff so I have to nake a backup.

I have a NEC 2500A Firmware revision 1.06 and I use Nero version 6.3.1.10

Thanks Michelle

Hi michelle15 :slight_smile:

I do not understand what it is exactly that you want to do? Do you want to create a multissesion DVD or not?

I specifically looked at checking " No Multisession" and the finalize DVD “button” is checked and gray
With these options set you are making a no multisession DVD, which means what you got so far is normal.

Hello,

I do want to thank you for your reply. I forgot to mention I do not want to make a multiseesion DVD. That is why eventhough everything is checked properly it seems that it is making a multisession DVD because of the track etc. that I see on discinfo. I do (before I forget to mention that too) choose DVD ISO at first is that correct for a data DVD? Or is that why I can’t see it on “my computer” Thanks again,

Michelle

It burns and does data verification perfectly but then when I look at the DVD in “my computer” it will say Capacity 648MB Used 0 MB Free 648MB.
So what you are burning is not multisessed, everything is normal dont worry :slight_smile:
It doesnt give you the option to continue now does it?

That is why eventhough everything is checked properly it seems that it is making a multisession DVD because of the track
What track? You mean the “Session 01 (4,299MB) and
Track 01: 0 4,402,016KB, ISO 9660/Joliet(Mode1)
” thingy? Thats not a problem.

Oh and DVD ISO is ok for data.