PLEASE HELP - CCD settings

vbimport

to burn a game i use cloneCD with the "ProtCD.ccd" method from the CloneCD Preference (located in X:\CloneCD\Profiles) usually the game works only at the CD-R drive from a reason that i dont know it but if i put it in the CD-ROM drive and try to start the game, a message will appear and says something about the *.exe of the game that cause an invaled operation in "something.TMP" and other numbers below it. but at the last time i burned a game with the same methods and it didn't work in the CD-R drive nor in the CD-ROM. BUT after a lot tries it suddenly started in the CD-ROM just one time and at the other attempts it didn't start. i am asking for any advice, if i did something wrong or if any one recommends some solution to this problem. OC-Freak once said a perfect recipe for burning a game, he said that this made all of the games he burned to work properly so can you post this again please?.....

i am nearly desperate........but thx in advance

We need to know the brand and model of your cdrw and cdrom/dvd and what are you trying to copy/backup :slight_smile:

Have you tried the new CCD beta 4? Just use the already predefined game profile and it should work properly. :slight_smile:

there is also a sticky “settings” check that one too! it explains almost everything!

OC-Freak
you mean that this profile exist in CloneCD 4 Beta?

DrQ
i have LG CRD-8521B CD-ROM
and LG CED-8080B CD-RW (I knok it ain’t comatiable with RAW-DAW…:frowning: )

what and where is this “sticky settings”?:confused:

Here :wink:

FutureProof
yes but my CDRW ain’t compatible with the DAO-RAW method…
so what should i do?
thx in advance

Hi again - update to the beta 21 version of CCD

Create a RAW-SAO error based write for your LG - right click the burner with a CD-R inserted

…choose RAW-SAO for SD, then click OK then click next;

i’m sorry but where is this window located in?
and what is it SD?:confused:

aaaaaaaa!!!
so i need first to get the CCD 4 oops…
ok

ok i got the CCD 4
now what is SD means?
and there is now such a window (the one you post on the writer’s settings) in my writer’s settings

any way what could happen if i’ll use RAW-SAW instead of RAW-DAW?

Originally posted by ShReDeR
[B]now what is SD means?
and there is now such a window (the one you post on the writer’s settings) in my writer’s settings

any way what could happen if i’ll use RAW-SAW instead of RAW-DAW? [/B]
SD=SafeDisc; There has to be a Window! Place a blank CD-R into the writer. RAW-SAO is the way to go

To access the write settings you also have to create the image first… Do this with CloneCD 4’s first button. Then after the image has been created successfully press the second button, select the image, follow FutureProof’s advice.

THANK YOU!!!:slight_smile:

i can choose RAW-SAO method in CCD3 too and the game didn’t work that time so what is the difference in CCD4?
thx in advance

well lets say thats thing that did not work with clonecd3 work with clonecd4 but the only way you can find out is to try it!

Good Luck
:smiley:

it aint sound real but can it be that things that didnt worke in CCD3 may work in CCD4?!
thx in advance

because its the same thing in CCD3 and 4 so why should it work at CCD4?

ShReDeR - you still got problems?