Please Help: Can't get EAC to work properly with LAME eoncoder

First off, if I am posting in the wrong section or somehow in a way that is against the rules, I apologize ahead of time.

Ok, I’ll make it easier to understand my situation by breaking it down to avoid any unnecessary confusion.

What I am trying to do: I am trying to encode my CDs into MP3’s (at a fixed 320kbps rate) using EAC v0.99pb5 with LAME3.98.2 as my external encoder.

The problem:Whenever I attempt to rip the audio into a compressed form (mp3 in this case), it begins ripping as a wav. When I check the folder afterward just to make sure, the files are all in WAV form. I have made sure that I am choosing “Copy Selected Tracks” then “Compressed…”, and even the button on the left that says MP3, yet I always end up with WAVs in the end.

Now, I’m not familiar with using EAC or the LAME encoder, so a good portion of the problem is most likely due to that. Still, I’d rather just have someone who knows what they are doing explain to me what I am doing wrong rather than extensively study this to no avail.

These are my settings:

Compression Settingshttp://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t217/Kanzeil/CompressionOptions-ExternalCompress.jpg

(my command-line options are: -b 320 -add-id3v2 -ta “%a” -tt “%t” -tg “%m” -tl “%g” -ty “%y” -tn “%n” %s %d )

Extraction Settingshttp://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t217/Kanzeil/EACoptions-Extraction.jpg

Drive Settingshttp://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t217/Kanzeil/drivesettings-extractionmethod.jpg

I’d be very grateful if someone can explain to me what I am doing wrong or even let’s me know if there is something else wrong with my settings. If you need any more information, just let me know and I’ll be happy to let you know. Thanks!

Oops! Solved my own problem… Sorry.
I didn’t realize how horrible my command-line was.
But I changed it and have it working good and proper now.