i've seen threads like this in here, but they ended up going a different direction than my problem or they weren't the same. If anyone can help me it would be great. This is driving me crazy.
"Burn process failed. An internal error occurred."
- Liteon IHAS224
- Nero 9 (Express)
- verbatim DVD-R lightscribe media
- fully updated/reinstalled drivers, both lightscribe and drive
- Burns on the data side just fine
- when trying to lightscribe, I get the above error immediately. right when nero says "preparing label for printing"
- lightscribe diagnostics returns the following:
Status - OK
no lightscribe configuration problems found
Drive 0 : ATAPI iHAS224 Y ZL0W 216 (D: ), Media Imaging Parameter: 112
so, it sees the media (though i'm not sure what imaging parameter 112 means) and apparently i'm all set for lightscribing. but it won't happen. just received the drive today from newegg. haven't been able to lightscribe anything yet.
Not sure if it matters, but I just put in a new hard drive and reloaded everything. when doing so, i reloaded the chipset drivers, but when i run an Everest scan, it says that the motherboard is unknown. to the best of my knowledge, it is a Dell HY175 motherboard with a NForce 430 chipset. It is bothersome that Everest can't see the motherboard info, but the drive still burns the data side just fine.