Please help a newbie out with these challenging questions

vbimport

Hi, I’m troy, I go by T wrex (rapper name) and I have a couple hard, critical questions:

1.I have music generator 3, for Playstation 2. I also have a kareoke game on xbox with a Microphone. I was thinking maybe I could get the beat I create on music generator on an audio cassete tape through stereo, then take the the cassete and copy it on to a cd, with the cd being xbox readable. All I need is to be able to rap with an original beat behind the words. Are there any devices that allow me to do this? Should I take a different route?

1. I have heard about “triple decker” vcr’s where you can record video from one tape, audio on to another and record it on to the third tape. Are these rare? Where can I find them? how much do they cost? would it work if I just stacked three singles on top of eachother?

2. what do cd’s that you buy at the store have different than mp3’s that make them xbox readable? is there any way to work around this problem?

Thanks to anyone who can answer any of these questions. knowledge is power!! :iagree:

All I need is to be able to rap with an original beat behind the words.
There are so many different PC apps out there (eg fruityloops) that can allow you to make a beat to rap to, and burn it to disc. What you want to do is more than likely possible but also more than likely tedious and painful.

1. Store bought CDs do not normally contain mp3s. They are normally plain old Audio (Red Book CD-DA).

can you record from a cassete to a cd-da(?) then? PC apps don’t go well with my computer. I already have great beats saved on my ps2. does nobody seriously know about triple deck vcr’s???

What you want to do is more than likely possible but also more than likely tedious and painful.

Im fine with that. can you take me through the steps?

forget it I’ll post it in a different category