Please enter password?

vbimport

Hi all, i rented some movies out and all them played ok except for one, its a double sided single dvd, it strangely plays the second half of the movie but won’t even start up the begining side, it loads up then asks for a password, weird, any suggestions guys, i would like to watch it beforte taken it back tommorow.
thanks

[QUOTE=billy101;2187655]Hi all, i rented some movies out and all them played ok except for one, its a double sided single dvd, it strangely plays the second half of the movie but won’t even start up the begining side, it loads up then asks for a password, weird, any suggestions guys, i would like to watch it beforte taken it back tommorow.
thanks[/QUOTE]

Rules forbid us from helping anything related to rented movies regardless you should take that issue up with the movie rental store.

I respect any rules of any forum, i certainly didn’t realize i was breaching any by asking how to play a dvd, i have never come accross this problem before, seeing the place were i rented the movies were uncontactable at my time of request and still won’t be able to contact them until noon today, 38 klm’s i will travel today to resturn this dud dvd today, i am disapointed but do understand any rules and thankyou for taking the time to answer me.
have a great day,
Billy

[B]@coolcolors: [/B]for the last time, please do NOT take it upon yourself to advise members about what is within forum rules or not. In this case you are wrong: there is no question of anyone breaking the forum rules here.

[B]@billy101:[/B] I apologise for this situation. There is nothing wrong with your post as it stands, in relation to the forum rules. I honestly don’t know what is wrong with that DVD but hopefully the store will.

No problems imkidd57, just a update for the sake of anyone else having the same problem, it turned out to be dvd player settings, i went to my dvd manufacturers website and found the problem, in " preferances " i entered the default settings for " password " which corected the problem and i am able to watch the film now before taken it back.
I don’t why it happened but it was the dvd player itself.
regards
Billy

Hi,

what flick was that?

[quote=billy101;2188161]No problems imkidd57, just a update for the sake of anyone else having the same problem, it turned out to be dvd player settings, i went to my dvd manufacturers website and found the problem, in " preferances " i entered the default settings for " password " which corected the problem and i am able to watch the film now before taken it back.
I don’t why it happened but it was the dvd player itself.
regards
Billy[/quote]
Yeah I ran into this a few times, which seemed to have something to do with"Clearplay" structure on th DVD.

may have been a parental control setting. the dvd player didnt like the rating on the particular film. :cool:

You mean like Clearplay :bigsmile:

something to do with"Clearplay" structure on th DVD.

no such thing