Please does anyone know wot this is?

DVDEngine DumpExceptionInformation(): Caught SEH Exception 0xc0000005 during encoding
DVDEngine DumpExceptionInformation(): Exception was raised from C:\Program Files\Ahead\NeroVision\NeroMediaCon.dll at RVA 0x00024cb5
DVDEngine ########################################################################################
DVDEngine ERROR
DVDEngine cause: 128 (nmc_processing_exception)
DVDEngine source: _VOBS::_M_do_guarded_processing ()
DVDEngine description: Exception during encoding

am putting 3 tv series (avi files) onto dvd using latest version of Nero. I have more than enough memory at 1 meg and intel 3gig cpu a 200gig sata h/d

Everything has been working fine till now, have done this operation over and over again…

Would suspect that one of the avi’s is corrupt going by the reference - Exception during encoding

I thought that so went and got it again then again and now again lol am trying it yep! again! lol 4-5 hours encoding lol

Thanks for taking the time to reply :slight_smile:

Just had a similar issue with nero vision2 2.1.2.1.8 - keep getting the exception error. The difference with this was the video was a capture from a dv cam - but nero vision would still crash at the 15 min mark with the same exception error listed above.
The work around I came up with - nero was defaulted to AC3 sound format - while the capture stream was in stereo. changed nero to stereo output and bang away it went I now have a converted VHS thru the DV cam to DVD.